Maganic Wars Final Maganic Wars Final

Cool.

I liked it. I clicked on menu and it seemed start me back at the first guy. That was sort of a pisser but overall I really enjoyed playing this game.

The Amazing Photon 3 The Amazing Photon 3

cool

I really liked this game although I also got stuck on the level 3. I might try it again tomorrow.

Popsicle Wars v1 Popsicle Wars v1

nice effort

You made a game, and it works, so that's cool. I don't know if your loop was an mp3, but if you convert it to a wav before importing into flash you can get rid of that little pause when it loops.

Patchco responds:

oh yeah? cool. I'll do that. And thanks for your vote :D

Trippy Shit Trippy Shit

cool

I liked the play control. I like the orb, i just like it better when you use original music.

Leeby responds:

the song at the end (terminator sex) is original. im shit with electronica though so i thought it would sound way better with songs i like.

Radioactive Snakes...Mars Radioactive Snakes...Mars

I agree

The best snakes implementation, ever!

Road Blocks Road Blocks

kewl

generally i don't write any review but this game was really cool. it was busting my brain to work through the levels backwards. it was like having a known spot in memory and trying to find a pointer to it, if you're a computer programmer. and yes, it was funny to find out that i had scooted right past a point that would have taken me directly to the end. cool game.