Marcus Peblo Quadrilogy Marcus Peblo Quadrilogy

truck all these mother truckers

i have to admit that i was largely listening to music and reading reviews for the duration of this movie. every time i did check in on it though, the drawings seemed nice. i really just wanted to write a review to criticize the idiots that will give you a 5 if you make a crapload of lines that can kill each other but the moment you attempt to make something with a story they "don't get it" and think you are "attempting to be deep". Such is life, I guess. Anyway, nice drawings. I like the idea of a quadrilogy, so that in itself was cool...

Oh, and I did'nt git it, wtf, lol, do you think you are deep or better than me or something? rofl. *smiles* Make some sticks that kill each other and stop wasting my valuable time with this crap you stupid jerk.
...

I hate everyone.

The Mad Scientist The Mad Scientist

me likey

This was a really cool movie that i liked for many different reasons. What 3d programs did you use? I generally don't like it when you use someone else's music but this music fit the movie well. So..yeah.

A Simple Line 7 A Simple Line 7

cool

sometimes you know somethings going to get a five from the moment you start watching it. this was one of those times. some i liked better than others but they all had something cool going on.

Maganic Wars Final Maganic Wars Final

Cool.

I liked it. I clicked on menu and it seemed start me back at the first guy. That was sort of a pisser but overall I really enjoyed playing this game.

The Amazing Photon 3 The Amazing Photon 3

cool

I really liked this game although I also got stuck on the level 3. I might try it again tomorrow.

Popsicle Wars v1 Popsicle Wars v1

nice effort

You made a game, and it works, so that's cool. I don't know if your loop was an mp3, but if you convert it to a wav before importing into flash you can get rid of that little pause when it loops.

Patchco responds: